This is another example of a major landmark for a great sports facility and the first of its kind in the Gulf region and the Middle East. It is located as part of the Green Fence area in Kuwait City and was established in March 1980 and covers an area of 8,398 m².
The Rink includes:
- An Olympic-size rink which is 1,800 m² of ice and an arena that accommodates up to 1,600 viewers that does not include an addition of a VIP balcony. A shoe-changing area, a skating equipment store, a first aid facility and a cafeteria that serve light snacks, pastries and a wide variety of drinks.
- A smaller rink 800 m² in size with a 600 seating arena, and a cafeteria.
- In 1981, the national Ice hockey team ‘Kuwait Falcons ’ was established.Special
- Invitations to foreign teams to perform in Kuwait.
- Artistic festivals (Musical), e.g. Hala February Festival.
- Kids shows and festivals.
- The rink is used for groups (ministries, organizations, establishments, etc.) every Sunday of the week for special group rates.
For more information call: 22411151-22411152